[instiz] LET'S NOT FORGET THAT THE ORIGINAL PRINCESS HOURS ALSO HAD BAD ACTING....

• [instiz] LET'S NOT FORGET THAT THE ORIGINAL PRINCESS HOURS ALSO HAD BAD ACTING....

AVvXsEgB8s2wh2CaFt1UrMmiZ_qJRfGQDeZ_jvotINJH5rY5t7IQbPHD2GuYIH0UuISC8qYvxITrEot5wweMa6_I4tbx9yBsiCtG2_ibMlPV0RuoFqVAdKm-S-MYsJqbzDxrwded0PO4ddhWeDLb4rHCfTXHdMV70xgw1V1F4ui9wAeQ5sPgXP4x5xPZ2DJKquQ=s16000

Even so, it was popular. Just because you're an idol, it doesn't mean that you can't act
    They will cast the people whose image matches the character
    I find it funny when I see people asking them not to cast so and so..

original post: here

1. It's impossible to find worse acting than that

2. There were way more bad acting back then compared to now

3. The acting was honestly horrible bad thenㅋㅋㅋ

4. What's worse is that all 4 were freaking bad at acting so it will be hard to find worse actors

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it was still fun

6. I'm not sure if it would considered "acting with your foot", I'm not talking about the men though

7. Thinking about how they got hated for the bad acting back then, I find it hilarious that people are talking about acting skills so much nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ in my opinion, I think that the core and the most important things were the sets and outfits

8. For real, I was so shocked while watching some clips of it... I was wondering why I found it so fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ all 4 of them were so bad at acting

9. You honestly can't find worse actors than these four...

10. The generations have changed...

[instiz] LET'S NOT FORGET THAT THE ORIGINAL PRINCESS HOURS ALSO HAD BAD ACTING....
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!