Baekhyun announces 2024 Fanmeeting "SNACK PARTY"

• Baekhyun, To hold nationwide fanmeeting tour 'Snack Party' in January and February... Full of 'Fan Love'

Baekhyun is holding a nationwide fanmeeting tour to repay the love from fans and tickets are standard priced at 44'000 won! Baekhyun wishes to receive warm encouragement and start his new activities with vigour!

c

First dates are revealed:

• Seoul: Jan 20-21 at Jangchung Gymnasium
    • Gwangju: Jan 27 at Kim Dae-jung Convention Center
    • Busan: Feb 3 at KBS Hall

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

GDXdFM9bAAAmjt5.jpg:orig

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Links for ticket info

• External Content twitter.com

• 500k people are queuing in

• He's been hoping to hold a snack party since 2015, now he's finally able to do it.

External Content x.com

• Reactions from koreans are positive.

[Baekhyun impressed people with his consideration for fans by holding a nationwide low-price fanmeeting tour]

Theqoo:

- Woah 44,000 won is very cheap.

- Aside from the price, it’s nice to see he is visiting other cities as well. I hope he considers more places or cities.

- Not a fan but the more I see him, the better he is to his fans. He’s like a male nine-tailed fox/gumiho (in a good meaning). I’m fcking very impressed that he though of other further cities.

- Snack party sounds cute.

- This price is no longer common nowadays. Fans must be very happy that he is going to other cities too.

- Woah seriously I can really feel that he thinks of the fans while doing all this.

- Daebak he’s going to Gwangju? There are not many venues there. Seeing how he is taking care of all this makes his image better to me.

- 44,000 won and he visits other cities. The venues there are also not very big, so there is really almost no profit. Woah it’s insane.

- This is such a good step from an idol these days.

- Woah I have fcking good impressions on him. He didn’t think of profits, but only thinks of fans with this fanmeeting.

- He’s the K-pop president. He can be this considerate from the price to the other cities.

Daum:

- Baekhyun doesn’t even age.

- As a muggle, this price is fcking nice. Is this the common price?

> No, even the shows of rookies cost 66,000 won. This is seriously daebak.

- I’m fond of Baekhyun because of Ezreal and now my impression on him has increased again. I want to go too.

- 44,000 won? I thought it was 99,000 won. How can this be possible?

- Not a fan but I want to go too.

- Ezreal is doing great. Hwaiting. (He voices Ezreal in Heartsteal)

- Woah the price is insane. The concert price of indie artists are usually 44,000 won already. Woah I have a very good impression on Baekhyun.

- Woah daebak. Will he sing Paranoia?

- He still constantly treats fans well. Release an album too.

- It’s 2024 and we still can witness 44,000-won fanmeeting? It’s daebak.

- Will he give snack? I really want go and see.

- Woah 44,000 won. I saw him in a new light.

source

• Seoul's tickets are sold out

• there will performances

• He chooses the minions as the dress code, then the official account for the minions reacted.

• Gwangju and Busan's tickets sold out

• The last day will get a live in theatre in Korea

edit: Baekhyun talked about it on bubble

External Content x.com

• The last day will get a live in theatre in Korea

He is amazing!!!

• Poster behind

GEI9SJ6bAAEgZtJ.jpg:orig

GEI9SJ4akAA3-zx.jpg:orig

GEI9SJ4bAAEUDOu.jpg:orig

GEI9SJ6bAAUjJa_.jpg:orig

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!