Things you would change/want to have if you would move to a new place?

• Imagine you can move wherever you want, what are things you would like to have or change in the new place?

For me:

• Have a small bit bigger kitchen that better fits a kitchen-layout to have more space for stuff
    • If more space in the kitchen I want a microwave and a dishwasher
    • If the bathroom layout fits better than I want a shelf that you can put underneath the bathroom sink
    • I want to avoid having a bathtub and rather want a shower with a door cause my curent bathroom only got a bathtub and I only shower inside of it and it gets my entire floor wet cause of bad bathroom layout
    • Hopefully without the gas boiler directly in my apartment cause the noises it makes and the constant "a reair guy has to come and check it once a year and sometimes come for aditional repair if it needs to be fixed" so you constantly need to be home for this suck
    • If possible either a few floors down so I don't need to take that much stairs anymore or a place with an elevator (Elevator are only mandatory in my county if the place has more than 5 floors and if its under 5 than the landlord can do whatever they want)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I would like bigger rooms and a walk in closet so I can store more than just clothes in there and make the rest of the room more spacious.
    • I think I'd also like more drawers in the bathroom vanity and kitchen cabinets. Bottom cabinets aren't functional as wide open spaces.
    • A large-ish backyard, so we can start over with our awful looking garden.
    • No formal living room because it's such a huge waste of space. An area for our altar and maybe a coffee table for ceremonial offerings is enough.
    • No patio because it's such a pain to clean (not that I ever clean the one we have...)
    • A larger laundry room
    • A shoe closet so no one has to look at our shoes
    • I don't really want a multi-story house, but I do want a balcony so I can see the sky better lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!