[instiz] ARE THERE ANY PLAVE MEMBERS WHO WILL STILL NEED TO ENLIST??

• [instiz] ARE THERE ANY PLAVE MEMBERS WHO WILL STILL NEED TO ENLIST??

bypannchoaDecember 12, 2023
    AVvXsEhnbsdUVIjJvQP9fn0K34XPkSlAwnZ_rP-PqFPwbWKQvCCOZanAX3JBJAsV2XxUBoem32H6ry2k8BB0Xgj-0W_L2dBTu7aVC4sqPw6E79j6NTPh40Zn_-WmZfe1Bgf0BfJVL3wb3kiJipnYJz76BygZWRR7FvUjTVzayzleQcFazINrJ9Bfv4dTau063yM=s16000
    Or did they all go?

original post: here

1. They're aliens so they don't need to serve

2. How are we supposed to know? And they're aliens

3. Aliens don't serve

4. If they need to go, they'll go

5. They're aliens so they can not go

6. So we don't even know how old they are? And we don't know their birthdays either?

7. Wow... What an interesting culture...

8. I thought they all went?
    > Aside from one person, they all went

9. What the?... This is so rude, the comments are weirder too and the atmosphere is just weird... Why do you care whether they went to the army or not?

10. Wow I'm indeed curious how they'll be able to cover the vacuum period

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• no bambys real person already served

Yes I know who it is

Honestly, it would be smart for them to choose people who have already served.

If they don't have to worry about people who are super young visuals, decent dancers, etc. it really opens up the possibilities to find super talented vocalists, lyricists, and rappers in their 20s and 30s to fill those roles. And if they don't have to get hung up on age, there is no reason to pick someone who hasn't already served.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Honestly, it would be smart for them to choose people who have already served.

If they don't have to worry about people who are super young visuals, decent dancers, etc. it really opens up the possibilities to find super talented vocalists, lyricists, and rappers in their 20s and 30s to fill those roles. And if they don't have to get hung up on age, there is no reason to pick someone who hasn't already served.

they have

Here's the prediction

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bjoo served already :excited-bee: bjoo has hinted about being bamby

• they have

Here's the prediction

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Damn, they could have just formed a irl group at this point lol. ^^

They are all ex-idols and hella talented.

Then again, they are getting way more attention as a virtual group then they probably would have gotten as regular idols.

• Damn, they could have just formed a irl group at this point lol. ^^

They are all ex-idols and hella talented.

Then again, they are getting way more attention as a virtual group then they probably would have gotten as regular idols.⁶

Bjoo did amazing on peaktime with team 24 i was hoping to see him get picked up by an agency but i guess this works

He's Hella hot too

External Content m.youtube.com

• Yeah, he do be looking good. :eyes:

Good for him. PLAVE is getting a lot of attention and are doing pretty good both physically and digitally. I hope him and all the other members are being well compensated for their contribution.

• Yeah, he do be looking good. :eyes:

Good for him. PLAVE is getting a lot of attention and are doing pretty good both physically and digitally. I hope him and all the other members are being well compensated for their contribution.

If they really are the ones behind them i hope so obviously they wanted the real identities a secret but its gonna be found sooner or later. if it's him at least his voice is out there. I dont watch enough plave content to know 100% but i agree i hope its a great benefit and opens various doors!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!