♥ one chamomile, two chamomile ♥

• Hey. How are you?

I have been using the forum for a year now (January was the birthday of my profile on the old forum), usually, I preferred to read more than comment haha

I think it's a good idea to introduce yourself in the new forum?

I'm a girl. I live and my name is like this:

https://voca.ro/1jcW8geY1nBg

What would be interesting to tell about yourself?

- I'm a big fan of winter and snow haha. Is it minus 30 Celsius outside? It is perfect! It's time to go for a walk! I really love snow, I really love winter. It's not hard to guess what is my favorite season lol

- I really love cute emoticons. It seems to me that with them the text always looks better, nicer, and more positive.

- I really love music and not only K-pop.

- Once upon a time I studied vocals heh

- I love online games very much. Overwatch, Perfect World are my favorites

- In films, anime, games, I like negative characters and villains. Come over to our side of evil, we have cookies hehe

- My favorite K-pop groups are NU'EST and A.C.E. I used to love 2NE1, but now they are no longer there, so you can say that I am a fan of CL.

- I don't consider myself beautiful :( But I don't have low self-esteem lol

- I love animals very much. VERY. LOVE. ANIMALS.

- I have a Mainecoon cat, two ferrets, Achatina snails, and a rat

- I like to photograph beautiful places.

- For all the time that I have been listening to K-pop (since 2011), my one and only bias has always been and remains Aron heh

- I hope that soon they will add emblems with NU'EST and I will order myself an emblem with Aron lol

- I have a YouTube channel where I translate K-pop songs into Russian

- I like working in photoshop and video programs

- Participated in competitions from the online game "RU Perfect World", where she recorded two songs. Both songs were recorded to PSY music.

- I like lilies, orchids, red poppies, and cacti

- In fact, I want to tell a lot, but this will already turn out to be a whole book lol

I like meeting new people and making acquaintances that grow into friendships.

Nice to meet you! Let's be friends!

NU'EST2ne1 A.C.E

Стремись к своей мечте.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!