Red Velvet Wendy

• Now that they'll soon announce their comeback, I hope Wendy is fully recovered.

I noticed that she looks a bit different after her recovery but she's still beautiful.

I hope she loves herself and she doesn't get hate for her new look.

<3

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She seems like such a sweetheart. I hope she feels fully recovered and look forward to performing again

Yes, same. She has a new show that'll premiere soon and she looks happy in the photos. I hope it all goes well.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm so hyped for their cb after a whole year :omgr: i hope Wendy is fully recovered too

It's going to be lit. I'm so excited.

• She was so happy to be on stage again. I hope that she is fine and that it’s not too early for her.

I think she's ready.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!