Taylor Swift now Time Person of the Year, reaching an unassailable position - if BTS had jumped Korea would they have become the People of Year instead?

• If Bang swallowed the bullet and made BTS ifof Korea, would BTS have become the People of the Year? 7

1. Yes (0) 0%
    2. No (7) 100%

The Time Magazine named Taylor Swift the Person of the Year, where she will be honored along with timeless people like various US Presidents, Mohandas Gandhi, Angela Merkel and Elon Musk.

Which means BTS will never become people of the year.

The Koreans really pulled off a huge one. I want to hypernate it so badly.

I have said a few times that it was Bang's ambition to play a tycoon in Korea which led to BTS's effective end. Let's face it. BTS' return in 2025 is unlikely to grab the world's headline by then, as people have moved on, no matter how much the Armies, who exacerbated this situation by asking the members to avoid political events, want to be.

A lot of them have moved on. The ones who are still talking are the more loyal ones, but by 2025 most casual fan would have moved on to someone else and only a little 'core' fans will remain.

First of all, if BTS were still around Taylor Swift would not have been able to pull this stunt, since BTS would have outdone whatever she did.

Korea now only consists about 10% of all shares of KPop, a lot of them coming from Chinese proxies.

How many % of BTS' income comes from Korea is hard to tell, but I would say that it would not be something they will miss too much.

Now, no matter what BTS might do, it will never become the Person of the Year, meaning it will never top Taylor Swift.

Instead of being a nuturing ground, Korea became a death trap for BTS, who will have to start back from square one in 2025.

"So are you happy now?

Finally happy now? Yeah"

(First lines of the song which eventually marked the beginning of the end of BTS' world domination)

• in some

You should have done enough research on this you idiot. They have already been Times person of the year in 2018 whiles TS was active and kicking. This year the ones who deserved it were the healthcare workers and journalists at the forefront of the Palestinian genocide but I digress

People of the year 2018 were the "Guardians", some people who fought dictatorship around the world

Why TIME Chose the Guardians as Person of the Year 2018
    Here's how the editors of TIME made this year's choice
    time.com

and not BTS

Taylor Swift is the Person of the Year. BTS probably showed up in some section on that year. No comparison

We can all thank the incels of Korea for that.

• I’d rather they not choose BTS in a year like this when more attention should be going to the healthcare workers trying to survive and save innocent civilians facing a genocide in Gaza. It would be incredibly tone deaf and also bring more hate to the group. We already have enough of that.

• I’d rather they not choose BTS in a year like this when more attention should be going to the healthcare workers trying to survive and save innocent civilians facing a genocide in Gaza. It would be incredibly tone deaf and also bring more hate to the group. We already have enough of that.

It is an eternal honor.

No one really remembers the people of the year in 1920s and 1930s except for those who had something to do with World War 2, good or bad. But their names are remembered along with the more famous or infamous war leaders of that war.

If the world does not blow up itself, the Time magazine will continue and 100 years later everyone will still know Taylor Swift's name, even though no one will remember her songs. The names of Enrico Caruso and Feodor Chaliapin are still remembered today, even though everyone who heard them live has died (Caruso died in 1921 so everyone who heard him is dead since at that time younger people were not allowed at concerts; Chaliapin died in 1938 so there might be some very old people who might have heard him live still kicking.).

And, in Korea, the country which backstabbed BTS, unfortunately the person on the left of this post is likely to last longer since at eighty years old (actually 1,394 years old), the singer who would be undermining KPop for 65 years would still be singing "Through the Night", although it might be hard for her to sing "You and I" by then.

taylor-swift-eras-tour-via-variance-films-.jpg

Edited once, last by WhyKnock ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!