What should be NewJeans' strategy to advance to the world in 2024?

• With IVE and LeSserafim operating in the overseas, I wonder what is going on in Min Heejin's head.

She might be more focused upon developing her boy group, or seizing more control of the Hybe organization, using NewJeans as a vehicle.

And , unlike BTS where RM did have some say about how the group operated, NJ does not seem to have someone who has an opinion . Min Heejin selected the members according to how well they could follow orders.

I think that NJ wasting the entire second half of the year is not going to end up well for them.

It is likely that the Singer who Contributed the Least to KPop in the last 15 years is likely to return, and NJ, trying to defend its throne in Korea, might waste time in there to fight the old relic. I think NJ should ignore the relic and jump into the world asap.

NJ has to hit hard, and quickly, before BTS returns in the 2nd half of 2025. NJ will have the first half of 2024 all by itself, and since the records of Seokjin and Hoseok in the overseas were not that impressive, a good portion of the 2nd half of 2024.

To gain more appeal in the West, I think it should do away with 250, whose trot like songs got the first stage of attention but is now past the point where he is no longer needed, and get some decent songs.

The biggest danger to NJ is that Min Heejin puts her own agenda before NJ's, and might use NJ for some project of hers who will expand her power but not NJ's popularity. And there is no one in NJ who can say no to her.

The habits she learned at SM is demonstrated here - she seems to be more interested upon the control of Hybe than the success of NJ, and might keep NJ in the domestic dungeon to make it look more impressive to the Korean investors, which will hurt them in the longer run.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!