Crush On Her | Wooyoung x Hyunjin fanfic

• well... based on the dating rumours and stuff lol

Not one of the best fanfics, I have written, but whatever...

Crush On Her

Wooyoung is sitting in math class, staring outside the window.

The sun shines, making him think about when he saw her for the first time. The way that the sun was shining on her dark hair that day made his heart flutter.

The thoughts about her distracts him from listening to the teacher talking about pythagoras.

The clock starts ringing and math class is over.

San walk over to him.

"Dude," he says. "did you even pay attention in class?"

"Uhm..." Wooyoung responds. "Yes... yes, I did."

"Don't you think your mom is going to be mad, if you get bad grades?"

"I won't get bad grades."

"You'll get bad grades if you keep daydreaming like that."

Wooyoung puts his math book in his backpack.

They walk outside to the hallway.

"What were you even daydreaming about?" San asks.

"It's a secret." he answers.

"I'm good at keeping secrets."

"No, you're not. Don't you remember last time I told you a secret? You ended up telling everyone that I had skipped biology class."

"Sorry... I didn't mean to."

"And my mother locked my favourite sneakers inside a closet for an entire month." he says, looking at his own shoes.

"Okay, but I promise that I won't tell anyone this time."

"Alright, but if you tell anyone, I'll lock your shiba inu plushie in a closet for a month."

"No," San says with pleading eyes. "Not my Shiber. He's afraid of the dark."

"I won't take your plushie, if you keep it secret." he then leans his face against San's ear and whispers: "Listen, my secret is that I have a crush on Hyunjin."

"You have a crush on that guy from art class?" he asks.

"No, the other Hyunjin. The girl from the dart club."

"Oh, and I wanted to tell you that he is straight. Or at least, I once heard him having a conversation with Bang Chan and saying 'Chan, you're looking boiling hot today, no homo'"

"San, you silly goose... anyways, I have a crush on her."

"Yup, your secret is safe with me."

"Every time I see her, my heart feels like it is fluttering like a butterfly."

"I have felt that way before too."

"And sometimes, when I'm in bed, I can't sleep because I'm thinking about her beautiful face and her... her hair." a shy smile appears on his face.

"That explains the dark circles under your eyes."

Wooyoung's smile disappears, turning into an annoyed stare because of San's comment.

"I wonder what I should do to make this feeling fade away."

"You could ask her out, but then she know your secret and Shiber gets locked in your closet."

"No, maybe you're right." Wooyoung responds. "and don't worry, I won't do any harm to your Shiber."

The next day at school, Wooyoung walks past the big PE classroom, where he sometimes has seen her practicing dart.

He sees her holding some blue darts, throwing them at a dartboard on the wall.

His heart flutters, feeling as if cupid has throwed darts on his heart.

"Excuse me." he says, his heart beating faster.

She turns around.

"What do you want?" she asks.

"Uhm... I just..."

"Wanna know how to play dart?"

"No, I... I would like to know if you would like to... go on a date with me."

"Hmm, where would you like to go on a date?"

"Maybe at a restaurant. I'll pay for the food."

"You seem like a nice person, so I want to go on that date with you."

San is sitting in the classroom, doing his pythagoras homework.

Wooyoung walks into the room with a huge smile on his face and takes a seat next to him.

"San," he whispers into his ear. "she is going on a date with me after school."

"Oh really? I'm happy for you."

The math teacher walks in and math class starts.

While in class, San tries to hide his tears.

The heart that had been fluttering because of Wooyoung has become broken now.

The End

• HwaGoose

Changed the title of the thread from “Crush On Her | Wooyooung x Hyunjin fanfic” to “Crush On Her | Wooyoung x Hyunjin fanfic”.
  • GET OUT

how dare you seperate woosan in this fanfic

NOOOO SANNIE COME HERE I PROTECT YOU AND SHIBER

:pepe-laser-eyes::pepecry:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!