Am I the Only One Who Can't Help but Be Curious About Idols Dating?

• I am genuinely curious about K-pop idols dating, particularly when it comes to someone like Mina from TWICE. I really want to know what her potential partner looks like. However, it's important to emphasize that I do respect the privacy of Mina and other idols. Recently, there was news about Thunder from MBLAQ and Mimi from gugudan dating, and they have since gotten married. While such news grabbed my attention, it's crucial to remember that idols deserve their personal space and privacy.

• I'm nosy asf I wanna know who Bang Chan's bae is lowkey. It's okay to be nosy and wanna know but we gotta respect their privacy like you said cause all idols deserve a normal private life away from the public.

You're right, they deserve privacy. I think I'm used to Hollywood celebrities showing off their wives or girlfriends, which sometimes makes me forget that K-pop stars can't do the same thing in the same way.

• I'm normally someone who couldn't care less about celebrities dating, but in kpop it does make me curious. Simply because in kpop not many idols date publically. If it comes to american celebrities you already know that a few months later they'll have a new relationship and try to make it very obvious they're dating someone. Personally I don't get why you would make your relationship public for the whole world to see if it isn't serious, but it seems many use it as a PR stunt

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!