Ditto - #ChoYiHyun & #YeoJinGoo discover their radio transcends time, connecting them

• Excellent cast

Watch #ChoYiHyun & #YeoJinGoo alongside #BaeInHyuk and #KimHyeYoon in #Ditto

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I haven't seen Ditto yet but the casting does look great. Cho Yi Hyun and Yeo Jin Goo are always phenomenal. How was the chemistry between the leads? Also, were you a fan of the time transcending element or did it get too confusing? Might have to check this one out soon based on your recommendation!

• the only flaw of Ditto is the same as the flaw of 20th Century Girl

that both are just films, and not a full kdrama series

if anyone of you likes this kind of 'time travel'/'soul travel' bit of sci-fi, fantasy thing

I suggest to watch My Perfect Stranger instead, of course if you have more time to spare :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!