YG’s recent news regarding Ahyeon. ‘A hope for BM fans’ or ‘YGs lie to save their asses’

• Yall are such fucking children.

Usually a label who puts the health of its members ahead of the group would be celebrated.

But this is stupid fucking Kpop fans for you...if you don't have a comeback every 6 weeks you're in the dungeon.

Get a damn grip, she's taking care of herself. Shame on everyone in this thread who wants to risk her health. Shame on you.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• definitely lying to save their ass.s

they saw how most fans reacted, saying they would not support. Day after that, yg wrote this statement giving them false hope so they can announce she really left after a few months of their debut

• this article is by osen so maybe she would actually come back to baemon Idk but putting this here

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!