How much Sm change after Lsm gone and become one of Kakao subsidiary?

• Did SM doing better in term of management and promotion for example or it become worst than when Lsm still controlling the company?

SM stans, how this effecting your faves. Did SM keep their promises to become a better company for all their acts during the company acquisition or it's just another sweet lies?

And how Kakao affecting SM? Is they give positive or negative impact towards SM as a whole or nothing really change?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Do I even need to elaborate on this?

Since late last year, things I've noticed for aespa:

- More activities of all kinds: variety shows, filming challenges with other idols

- A lot more live singing, SM artists never singing live was some LSM policy I'm pretty sure..

- More frequent comebacks, at least based on what we got this year so far!

All in all I'd rate the change for aespa a 10/10, good riddance LSM

• I agree, for Aespa at least it has been a huge positive.

Both Spicy and Drama have been the best eras from a comeback perspective. Super polished, lots of activities.

Girls was a disaster tbh.

I'm actually really looking forward to what's next after Drama. Finally we will get new songs too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!