Yesterday 57 Muslim countries' foreign ministers met in Saudi Arabia and NO ONE want a Palestinian refugees. - Oberver

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

• The reason they don't want them is Palestinians has Hamas and Hamas is one of the enemy factions of many of the other Arab nations, they don't want Palestinians just in case a Hamas operative slips through

• Egypt fought too hard to expel the Muslim Brotherhood - they aren't going to let their Hamas subsidiary back in. The Hashemite rulers of the existing Palestinian state - commonly known as Jordan - don't want them for the same reason.

The US government is full of Muslim Brotherhood operatives, however - thanks to Obama. I expect a major push by the Biden Administration to resettle the Gazans in rural Texas.

• I was very grossed out by the footage of Hamas raping and kidnapping those women in the festival. But even I see Hamas as a consequential danger of Israel's constant brutality OP you keep on making these posts after posts with no empathy for the palestinian children being bombed and killed please OP it's sick. Like support who you want but please show some humanity to the innocents suffering too

• I was very grossed out by the footage of Hamas raping and kidnapping those women in the festival. But even I see Hamas as a consequential danger of Israel's constant brutality OP you keep on making these posts after posts with no empathy for the palestinian children being bombed and killed please OP it's sick. Like support who you want but please show some humanity to the innocents suffering too

Look at these Palestinian 'Civilian'

These Children ?

Edited once, last by Caustic ().

from the hundreds of people in the streets cheering, spiting on those mutliated naked bodies. not a single person saying its wrong. Of course not all 2 milion people had been in these videos.

If they keep going. they may be able to convince the israelis that a 2 state solution is not possible. but it may not end the way the palestinians expect it to end.

• I love how people here act like they know two shit about the Levant lol..

The reason they don't want them to leave isn't bc of refugees or hamas, it's bc once they get out israel will never allow them to enter their country again and the Palestinian case will just end. And I'm not talking about trashy arab leaders just why arabs and Palestinians don't want to leave.

• and yet all of those and others will say

"but European Union should take refugees"

:facepalm:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• and yet all of those and others will say

"but European Union should take refugees"

:facepalm:

that's different. Israel will never allow those people to return and there was actually a plan by israel to send them to Canada and Europe lol..

They want them to leave to end the Palestinian case

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!