A famous Vietnamese trainee suddenly changed companies, Korean fans all protested: “Run away now”

• A famous Vietnamese trainee suddenly changed companies, Korean fans all protested: “Run away now”

Boys Planet is one of the idol survival survival programs that is of interest in the first half of 2023. In particular, the appearance of two Vietnamese trainees, Nguyen Thanh Cong and Dang Hong Hai, also attracted attention from fans. Vietnamese. Although they did not win the debut ticket with the winning group ZEROBASEONE (ZB1), both Thanh Cong and Dang Hong Hai had a memorable journey and attracted a certain number of fans for themselves.

The appearance of two Vietnamese trainees at Boys Planet, Nguyen Thanh Cong and Dang Hong Hai, also attracted attention from fans.

On October 25, information related to trainee Dang Hong Hai’s new management company shocked many people. Specifically, Dongyo Entertainment – DKZ’s management company, released Dang Hong Hai’s profile photo and announced that: ”We have officially signed an exclusive contract with Dang Hong Hai – former Boys Planet contestant. After seeing the potential of Dang Hong Hai – who has extremely bright energy and intense passion – we hope to be able to fully support him to develop his limitless potential in the future.” .

Dang Hong Hai changed management company to Dongyo Entertainment

During the program, Dang Hong Hai was also an intern from Fantagio – a large company that has been managing a number of famous music groups such as ASTRO and Weki Meki. Hong Hai’s sudden change of management company to Dongyo Entertainment made many people wonder and even protest.

Some comments (Temporary translation):

– I can’t believe I switched from Fantagio to Dongyo.

– Can it be withdrawn?

– Run now, the fans are screaming for you to leave.

– Really serious? I don’t want it at all.

– Dang Hong Hai deserves a better company.

– What’s happening? I’ve been waiting to hear from Hai but why did you return to Dongyo?

The famous Vietnamese trainee suddenly changed companies, Korean fans all protested: Run now - Photo 3.

Many people were dissatisfied with the news that Dang Hong Hai left Fantagio to move to Dongyo

The reason why fans in Korea were not very satisfied when Dang Hong Hai returned to Dongyo is because this company has repeatedly shown weakness in the way the artist’s schedule is arranged. Previously, fans of Jaechan – the most famous member of DKZ – also sent wreaths to the company because they were dissatisfied with the way the company arranged the group’s general schedule and the male idol’s personal schedule. In addition, many people also expressed dissatisfaction when the company was superficial with its activities and even handled negative and malicious comments.

Famous Vietnamese trainee suddenly changed company, Korean fans simultaneously protested: Run now - Photo 4.

Wreath with the content ”Dongyo doesn’t care about the work situation. You don’t have the qualifications to run an entertainment business, just shut down shop!”

Famous Vietnamese trainee suddenly changed company, Korean fans protested: Run now - Photo 5.

DKZ – music group under Dongyo Entertainment

Source :

https://vietnam.postsen.com/celebrities/537419/A-famous-Vietnamese-trainee-suddenly-changed-companies-Korean-fans-all-protested-Run-away-now.html

• Trainees change companies all the time, they do not see a future in their current company (maybe better trainees block their path)

So they move to a lower level company for better opportunities to debut.

• Wreath with the content ”Dongyo doesn’t care about the work situation. You don’t have the qualifications to run an entertainment business, just shut down shop!”

Fuck 🤡😂😂😂 man if i was the ceo I'd jump in the han river, god these fans the burns the petty and the savagery. Telling you your company is shit 😂 bruh

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!