October-November is my favourite months of Kpop because.......

• ...usually we are getting horror variety thanks to Halloween :borahae::excited-bee:

Here are some my favourite episodes:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• which rookie groups will be scared this year lol

• which rookie groups will be scared this year lol

tripleS and NJ?? I saw the 1thek episode where the tripleS girls discussed what variety theme they would like to do and one mentioned horror.

Newjeans in one of the recent zip episodes seems to be foreshadowing horror variety when playing a scarey music of Hanni being afraid of the dark and she said she doesn't want to do horror lol :sweat::borahae:

• I thought I was the only one that waited all year for the various horror varieties. There aren't a lot, but I always enjoy any of the Halloween themed shows from idols.

• I thought I was the only one that waited all year for the various horror varieties. There aren't a lot, but I always enjoy any of the Halloween themed shows from idols.

Yeah true. There are more with boy groups but I'm not so into them. I really hope we get a variety horror with Itzy :borahae: They haven't done something like that yet

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!