Was Lisa too rude to contestants on Chinese survival shows?

• 100% and the worst part she didn't had any of this energy with jennie, jisoo and rose, and some of them were worse than trainees during born pink tour. I could respect her more if this was her actual stance as a dancer but she did it just because she was famous and the production probably incited her to act like that.

• It is a survival show that you're supposed to win, or at least do your best. Sure there were moments I felt were a bit difficult to watch because of the straightforwardness, but unfortunately being in the public eye is going to be even more mentally and physically draining.. I also believe that the way Lisa speaks english in general is very fierce and strong, which is not a bad thing, many people might interpret this in the incorrect contexts though.

These speculations and controversies are far overdue in my opinion, but everyone is free to voice their own opinions.

• Years ago but no one called her out? So it’s okay to bully people now because she’s Lisa? It’s ok to hold your favs accountable, even if its late. She bullied people on TV, the trainees probably felt really bad

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It is a survival show that you're supposed to win, or at least do your best. Sure there were moments I felt were a bit difficult to watch because of the straightforwardness, but unfortunately being in the public eye is going to be even more mentally and physically draining.. I also believe that the way Lisa speaks english in general is very fierce and strong, which is not a bad thing, many people might interpret this in the incorrect contexts though.

These speculations and controversies are far overdue in my opinion, but everyone is free to voice their own opinions.

Yeah but then like people said she never does the same to her bandmates who lack in energy. Why pick on trainees who has less authority than her?

• Yeah but then like people said she never does the same to her bandmates who lack in energy. Why pick on trainees who has less authority than her?

Well the whole point of a teacher is to correct mistakes, and make sure students are learning the correct materials. If you ask me Lisa might be a bit too straightforward sometimes, but at the end of the day she's doing what she was called to do, which is teaching. It honestly depends on how you see it..

• Years ago but no one called her out? So it’s okay to bully people now because she’s Lisa? It’s ok to hold your favs accountable, even if its late. She bullied people on TV, the trainees probably felt really bad

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"IT'S FUCKING RAW!!!"

"What are you? An idiot sandwich"

Do you know those quotes? Do you know where they came from?

Reality talent shows. Where judges are almost semi expected to be entertaining and harsh on contestants. They are on the show to powder the contestants sensitive buttocks and make them feel warm and tingly inside. They are there to deliver blunt assessments of the contestants, often in entertaining ways. If the trainees feel bad that's on them. They want to enter an industry where they will be under constant criticism. If they can't handle blunt words and a bit of laughter from a judge, they won't handle the industry.

But you know you don't actually give a shit. You are only doing this to stir shit on here. It's the reason I call you disingenuous fckwit. Because it's what you are. You don't give a shit about some contestants hurt fee fees or Lisa "being mean". You just disingenuously stir shit.

If I could slap two pieces of bread on either side of your head, just like Gordon Ramsay on a reality show, I'd call you an idiot sandwich

• 100% and the worst part she didn't had any of this energy with jennie, jisoo and rose, and some of them were worse than trainees during born pink tour. I could respect her more if this was her actual stance as a dancer but she did it just because she was famous and the production probably incited her to act like that.

you know know that the viral hate vids aren't actually the reality of how the performances were in their concert right? people that went there says otherwise at this point you are just hating on blackpink

• you know know that the viral hate vids aren't actually the reality of how the performances were in their concert right? people that went there says otherwise at this point you are just hating on blackpink

I don't know the full context and my opinion is solely about the videos, and that's what i see on the videos, and again i will have no issues if this is actually what she is all the time, a rude and strict teacher is normal everywhere but this attitude of her is only with trainee and contestants.

• I don't know the full context and my opinion is solely about the videos, and that's what i see on the videos, and again i will have no issues if this is actually what she is all the time, a rude and strict teacher is normal everywhere but this altitude of her is only with trainee and contestants.

Because she was literally a trainer on a idol show :facepalm:

This is what she was paid to do, just say it straight if you don’t have any more brain cells left

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!