Not a single MAMA nomination for Itzy and Nmixx, jyp failed the 4th gen so bad, what will be the future for the next jyp's girl groups?

• It's amusing that an Award Show that some claimed irrelevant when TWICE was winning has become something that JYPE needs to be in when both groups sold over a million albums each this year.

Wondergirls and miss A barely made enough money to pay for their Comebacks, Song rankings in Korea and their Award Shows are useless for that so something tells me that JYPE really doesn't care about them after TWICE's debut.

• I actually think itzy or Nmixx were more deserving to my eyes to be nominated for Best female group this year consider that both group did much better in digital than twice this year

Well that’s where relevance comes in

Cause itzy and especially nmixx are not relevant whatsoever outside of their comeback times

Twice had their tour and is a bigger name/ more popular despite their songs flopping

• It's amusing that an Award Show that some claimed irrelevant when TWICE was winning has become something that JYPE needs to be in when both groups sold over a million albums each this year.

Wondergirls and miss A barely made enough money to pay for their Comebacks, Song rankings in Korea and their Award Shows are useless for that so something tells me that JYPE really doesn't care about them after TWICE's debut.

Yeah that’s why jyp gives their groups variety shows and sk promo every comeback :pepe-narrow-eyes: they definitely care about Korean stats let’s not lie

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!