A peaceful Palestinians joined Hamas terrorist murdered innocent Israeli in their home then proceeded to loots their belongings.

• Yet you will see clowns 🤡🤡🤡 on this forum ignore this and say some bullshit like well this wouldn't happen if Zionist regime didn't do xyz.🤡 Like WTF? If they had only targeted legitimate military targets and nothing else then yes you'd have my sympathy and support BUT that's not what happened. People also forget that most of the time when people say free Palestine it doesn't mean a two state solution it means no Israel in existence at all.

Also notice when these atrocities were happening. People's bodies etc were dragged through the streets and PEOPLE WERE IN THE STREETS CHEERING AND CELEBRATING alot of people in certain countries etc were cheering what's happening. Let that sink in activily celebrating the murder and torture of Innocent people. Yet you want me to feel sorry for you over Israel "special military operation" fuck no you damn near deserve it. Israel isn't as evil as people say it is if it were it could eradicate you all Israel is a nuclear state like the usa it has nuclear bombs they could have easily glassed them but showed restraint.

Also notice that the first war in the 1937 was started by them not Israel also notice how Israel got the worst part of the land deal yet turned that into a prosperous first world country a free democracy and people are generally allowed to do anything.

Yet all the countries around them of certain beliefs are all oppressive dictatorships and have terrible economy, resource management and lack of jobs and very low human rights and no rights for women.. hmm yet you can have all the rights you have in the US or any major Western county in Israel geee I wonder which country I'd rather live in HMMMMMM let me do a big think. Oh right ISRAEL.

• Yet you want me to feel sorry for you over Israel "special military operation" fuck no you damn near deserve it.

No, no innocent person deserves to be killed on neither side. The blame is solely on those who committed those crimes. Let’s not put innocent citizens and a militant group into one pot. Palestinians should not face the consequences of a terrorist organization like Hamas.

There must be another solution to bring down this group without causing so much casualties on civilians.

• No, no innocent person deserves to be killed on neither side. The blame is solely on those who committed those crimes. Let’s not put innocent citizens and a militant group into one pot. Palestinians should not face the consequences of a terrorist organization like Hamas.

There must be another solution to bring down this group without causing so much casualties on civilians.

Yes you are entirely correct. Innocent people shouldn't be involved or harmed BUT. Here's the unpopular rub. This would unfortunately put part of the responsibility on these very people. Why? Because ultimately who supports Hamas? It may not be the innocent people, but maybe their neighbors do? Remember hamas won a "election" to run Gaza and later fought a civil war pushing the Palestinian authority out. Gaza is governed by Hamas. You have a terrorist organization that are cowards they hide behind women and children and often hide behind civilians. They won't wear a uniform and fight openly like a real army does, they often launch attacks from houses and other civilian infrastructure like schools churches etc.

So unfortunately if you are fighting a enemy like that you will have civilian casualties because telling who's who becomes much much harder.

This isn't Superman where I have xray vision and can tell whos the bad guy. This is like having criminals that run rampant in a neighborhood to root it out the residents must point out the bad people.

• a terrorist supporter arrived!

This is actually reality not propaganda from Qatari-fund news agency.

And about deads

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Israel are more technology advanced you cant blame them for protecting their own civilians

Meanwhile...

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!