JUNGKOOK Needs To Stop Stroking ARMYS Ego, And Set The Boundary Line Once And For All

• Just think whatever you want, I'm just allowed not to like every single thing they release and that doesnt make me a hater. :pepe-toast:

I wonder if everyone would fall on me if I said I didnt like Set me Free part 2, or if I think that Daechwita is superior to Haegum. To each, each own! But people seem to be more protective of JK I guess.

you’re funny

I’m not a fan of multiple bts songs, but I don’t get any backlash for stating that. It has nothing to do with disliking songs, but with you constantly bashing jk for everything he does.

You’ve bashed his music taste, the way he interacts with fans, working with certain people, twist his words to make him seem like a hybe puppet,… what do you even like about him?

Chapter 2 has shown that a lot of akp army aren’t that ot7. just say you don’t vibe with JK atp

• #Free Jungkook from "so called fans" like who need antis atp? I swear, its cringe seeing the same users with the same narratives and cant even let him go... just drop him already LOL, you look miserable! :pepefacepalm:

Your the miserable one if we being honest.

Who keeps coming to someone thread and stalking them, if they supposedly hate them💀

I'm just giving my opinion and saying what I want, just like yall can do the same too.

And this post was dragging majority of ARMYS btw, not Jungkook.

• You are one part of the problem... making narratives about a "certain leaks" invading one's privacy...

just read your post again and you already manage to make an essay LOL!

Btw, This is how you t/roll anyway! :pepe-cringe:

Anyway, that GF thing was clearly a Joke and if some of you cant take a hint, that's not his problem!

• Your the miserable one if we being honest.

Who keeps coming to someone thread and stalking them, if they supposedly hate them💀

Or you made a post on Jungkook who that user you quoted, happened to be a fan of, and they entered the thread to see what this discussion is about and discovered an anti. Like isn’t that a normal development?? What part of that is stalkerish :skull:

• Outsiders who claim to know and understand armys are the only ones making a big deal out of it. If you watch Jk lives, you know this is a jokey banter he has going on with armys for sometime now

Just recently in one of his live,

when an army said “Jk we are getting married kekekeke” and he said “who is we

Like the guy obviously knows his boundaries and he just finds this back-and-forth with armys enjoyable. People should leave him alone. He’s not hurting your dog

• Just think whatever you want, I'm just allowed not to like every single thing they release and that doesnt make me a hater. :pepe-toast:

I wonder if everyone would fall on me if I said I didnt like Set me Free part 2, or if I think that Daechwita is superior to Haegum. To each, each own! But people seem to be more protective of JK I guess.

You can also respectfully express your dislike for a song, dont have to follow up with disgusting statements and thinkpieces you usually make just for JK.

• the only thing more annoying than the sheltered virgin fans are the "get that ass!" edgelords who desperately want every dating rumor to be true (for the sake of antagonizing the virgins).

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!