Suga will start his military service from 22nd September.

• Well they can see each other again after 3 weeks of basic training,

But it's kinda annoying i already saw people talking that Jk should cancel his appearance . Even if it was active duty, it's kinda insane. They will say goodbye in private, just we might won't get ot7 pic but that's all

Sane people will just say that in jest, just like me saying “and it’s still f korean war!!!!1! f*** US modern imperialism f*** korean government!!!!1!!” if they’re insane then just ignore that

I only say it because i notice the global citizen date, looking back i should have known since it’s a bit impractical to think he had gone to US just to have BBQ party for TXT so he must be notified about it in the group

• Well they can see each other again after 3 weeks of basic training,

But it's kinda annoying i already saw people talking that Jk should cancel his appearance . Even if it was active duty, it's kinda insane. They will say goodbye in private, just we might won't get ot7 pic but that's all

Yoongi will not be going to training center, he will start at his workplace immediately. He can receive training later.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I thought I'd get easier with each enlistment. I obviously was wrong :(

yoongi, I'll miss you so much :holding-back-tears: i hope you say hello to us before you go, it's been way too long since we saw you last time :-(

• Yoongi will not be going to training center, he will start at his workplace immediately. He can receive training later.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is extremely stupid but kind of important question lol

Will he have to shave hair immediately or it can wait till basic training

:sweat:

• I’m sad :emotionalpepe:

Hope everything goes smoothly and safely for him! I’ll still have plenty of his Youtube content left to watch, saved for rainy days and months like today. :waterr:

• I thought I'll be able to catch up with the Run BTS episode but they've been releasing a lot of contents so I haven't.... :pepe-life-support:

Same. I have a lot of suga, jhope, jimin, tae and jk content left to watch. I think i watched everything joon related, he has less content that previously mentioned members. Eta: tho he'll give us more content with his upcoming album

I know that suga pre-recorded a lot of suchwita episodes. And when i say i know thar means it based on nothing but my opinion lol

• :emotionalpepe:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Moot point since JK shows no signs of enlisting

JK's enlistment is a moot point itself as under the BTS law he does not have to go till 2028. Him enlisting now or not will in no way affect the BTS 2025 comeback or even any subsequent world tour, so you using him of all people in your agendas and narratives is foolish af.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!