It has started, great ! Continue

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am happy to finally see bigger Celebs join, I am not surprised to see it is the same ones who spoke up against the black and Native American violence in the US. Just goes to show decent people are gonna be decent people in every sense, which makes me happy

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Side note racism and race based violence needs to end. Iceland, New Zealand, and some others have showed us it is possible to have peace. Maybe it would not be a bad thing to adapt making racism/homophobic remarks & hate toward minorities a crime with a hefty penalty like they did.

I normally try to not discuss these matters here but all of my siblings both biological and foster wise are mixed as am I, so discrimination makes me so frustrated.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I am happy to finally see bigger Celebs join, I am not surprised to see it is the same ones who spoke up against the black and Native American violence in the US. Just goes to show decent people are gonna be decent people in every sense, which makes me happy

Yes. These same people stood up for BLM too. Racism is not ok no matter who is the victim!

• Yes. These same people stood up for BLM too. Racism is not ok no matter who is the victim!

Exactly, Shailene Wooley also has left movie making to protest all race hate crimes, I did not realize that till I started looking more into the case that started this week and she was even at the Native American and BLM protests getting arrested. I do not know how I did not see that when following all of these cases. Gotta applaud those who are in good standing in the world, coming to be voices for these causes for change.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Side note racism and race based violence needs to end. Iceland, New Zealand, and some others have showed us it is possible to have peace. Maybe it would not be a bad thing to adapt making racism/homophobic remarks & hate toward minorities a crime with a hefty penalty like they did.

I normally try to not discuss these matters here but all of my siblings both biological and foster wise are mixed as am I, so discrimination makes me so frustrated.

Absolutely agree.

The Laws in a lot of countries need to upgraded to project minorities more. Especially countries who call themself “progressive”

• Exactly, Shailene Wooley also has left movie making to protest all race hate crimes, I did not realize that till I started looking more into the case that started this week and she was even at the Native American and BLM protests getting arrested. I do not know how I did not see that when following all of these cases. Gotta applaud those who are in good standing in the world, coming to be voices for these causes for change.

:yesr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!