HYBE Dream Academy

• I remember the international fans hated the idea of white members groups of started a K-pop boyband known as the exp edition they were considered the world firs non-korean kpop group but they got lot of hates for it. But this time I see a lot of support for the girl groups but I still think it's less than local Koreans.

This global gg isn’t going to sing in Korean from what I gather. They might be trained under kpop, but I believe they’re singing in English , so I don’t think most people will consider them kpop. I could be wrong though. Anyone know for sure if they will be singing in Korean when they become a group? Maybe they’re like XG.

• This global gg isn’t going to sing in Korean from what I gather. They might be trained under kpop, but I believe they’re singing in English , so I don’t think most people will consider them kpop. I could be wrong though. Anyone know for sure if they will be singing in Korean when they become a group? Maybe they’re like XG.

I just saw the A2K finals and debut. They are basically a english singing Kpop group.

• Megan deserves better. Curious about the ratio of international vs. local Korean votes—needs clarification for fairness

You're way too late for this, the show ended a month ago, and Megan successfully made it into the final lineup.

To answer your question, there was no ratio between countries, as this group is not a K-pop group but aims to be a global GG based in America.

The group name, Katseye, consists of 6 members:

1. Sophia: Philippines

2. Lara Raj: Indian (America)

3. Manon: Swiss-Ghana (Switzerland)

4. Daniela: Venezuelan-Cuban (America)

5. Megan: Chinese-Caucasian (America)

6. Yoonchae: Korea

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!