When a M.F. Virtual group outsells all of my faves combined!

• It may be time for me to quit this shit. ;(;(;(;(;(

TOTAL after 3 days: 166,900

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BEG4DAWIN

Changed the title of the thread from “When a M.F. Virtual groups outsells all of my faves combined!” to “When a M.F. Virtual group outsells all of my faves combined!”.
  • That is sad for human idols and excellent for the companies.

I hope It doesn't become a trend, otherwise, it will get even worse for groups outside the big 4.

• 1st week sales

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And they chart better than my fves

• Virtual idols signing record deals left and right.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!