aespa's Main rapper being a Main vocalist, again!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Most underrated singer in aespa! Her Alto register is so prominent and her breathing techniques are amazinggg ;(:love: You can tell she's been singing for a long time, notice how she didn't have to gasp or take a deep breath and no stain whatsoever!! Usually singers gasp as they run out of air or end up staining trying to continue a note, but not Giselle! Her technique is so UNDERRATED ;( ;(

That's my bias ya'll

:sadr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• I do agree, her singing come as natural as speaking, an underrated Queen <3

It makes sense why she's a rapper as well, to be a good rapper you need a good breathing technique, it's just most rappers don't train vocally and leave it as that, but she's not even an average vocalist that's what has me shocketh!

:pepe-excited:

SM really had luck when she auditioned ;( Train for less than a year and she was ready ;( :borahae:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!