GIDLE are feminists and Blackpink cosplay feminists

• you send the messege you want to send, don´t come with the "don´t kill the messenger", i won´t kill you, nobody will. But lets call spider a spider, in your case you are chauvinist sexist even being a woman...the worst kind.

then it comes:

Gidle

Bp

Roaches

You

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Thing is, no one said blackpink is a feminist group / promotes feminism. Most fans would say the charm in blackpink lies in the duality of their image. They're both hard and soft, cool and cute, push and pull, love and hate, black and pink. Behind every badassery there's a shy girl seeking approval, there's softness behind confidence. You could hear it in their music, "Look I have these high heels, branded, I have money, look how cool I am I don't care about you, I don't need love..... (literally the next song:) wait no please come back, I love you, I'm sorry."

But if feminist = female empowerment and independence then Blackpink is certainly more of a feminist than you or your friend lol.

• Somewhat

I gravitate towards bands/artists whose practices I can identify with, usually over time. But it’s not a pre-ordained requirement, it just happens

of course I think you like songs and like lyrics and as you said it's more usually after the fact that oh hey their lyrics are really empowering or uplifting (or something) but it's not something that one usually starts off with...

and besides even if it was who am I to dictate what another person likes or dislikes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!