[Nizi Project Season 2] Part 1 #4

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Sodai is the complete package yet i don't see many comments about him.

That's cause he's not a visual member.

I have been reading a few Japanese comments on Twitter, and I have seen people talking about him there.

I think if he does make the final group (which I don't see why he wouldn't unless he messes up horribly or JYP just decides he doesn't like him for some random reason), he may not be one of the most popular members (especially internationally), but he will enhance the group's music overall and performance.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• That's cause he's not a visual member.

I have been reading a few Japanese comments on Twitter, and I have seen people talking about him there.

I think if he does make the final group (which I don't see why he wouldn't unless he messes up horribly or JYP just decides he doesn't like him for some random reason), he may not be one of the most popular members (especially internationally), but he will enhance the group's music overall and performance.

yeah he isn’t the best looking, but those outstanding vocals and his vastly improved dancing will have many eventually fall for him. I really liked this episode because JYP was specific in his constructive criticism. if there is a discouraging moment is that one trainee who had a bad habit. He is already experienced, so he might not be able to correct a bad habit vs. a newbie.

Tomoyo can dance…so good

• yeah he isn’t the best looking, but those outstanding vocals and his vastly improved dancing will have many eventually fall for him. I really liked this episode because JYP was specific in his constructive criticism. if there is a discouraging moment is that one trainee who had a bad habit. He is already experienced, so he might not be able to correct a bad habit vs. a newbie.

Tomoyo can dance…so good

Tomoya is amazing.

My only nitpick is that he didn't give Yu-kun a stone lol. And the only reason I am nitpicking is because he gave KG from A2K a stone. Sis was terrible. She cannot dance. He literally said she was the worst dancer there, but he gave her a stone because she listened to his advice and improved where he wanted her to. Same thing for Sean. He got a stone because he improved the areas that JYPE criticized, but he didn't give Yu a stone even though he acknowledged that he fixed the issues that he told him to.

JYP's bias is blaring sometimes, but it's his show so not much we can do about that.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!