[BTS CONTENT] It seems like after every BigHit solo promo failure, they improve on the next members' solo?

• *I'm trying to do the unthinkable and give BigHit a moment of doubt*

-After Jin and RM's album delays, they improved for Jimin and Suga's album to ship on time.

-Then the debacle with radio for Like Crazy Eng version was slightly improved for Seven getting the Butter/Dynanite treatment (but not really because radio sucks ass for Seven too)

-And now Seven's biggest hurdle was playlisting. Tae's solo might finally get BigHit to open their wallets and give him the TTH #1 and cover he deserves??

• the big puzzle piece for me is - this is not bighit's first rodeo

not the first time an album is shipped on time, not the first time a song is sent to radio, not the first time a bts release would get a tth cover
    they have done it all for bts multiple times so why do they need steps to get it right for a solo bts release

• As a Taehyung biased, I expect nothing from hybe and Idc. I just want to enjoy his album. I know it's going to be a masterpiece. I hope it has more than 5 songs and atleast one saddest ballad in English and If there's a collab with some female singer I'd over the moon. I'd take either of these. Its gonna be a memorable era for me.

• Seven's radio is not getting the Butter and Dyna treatment though, it is so bad, we may start seeing negative audience in no time...not even crossed 8mn yet on pop radio and growing by barely 100k audience.

BH seems to not have a clear strategy in place, there are some bare minimums which each member should be getting starting with excellent playlisting, but that seems like a dead horse to beat atp.

• Seven's radio is not getting the Butter and Dyna treatment though, it is so bad, we may start seeing negative audience in no time...not even crossed 8mn yet on pop radio and growing by barely 100k audience.

BH seems to not have a clear strategy in place, there are some bare minimums which each member should be getting starting with excellent playlisting, but that seems like a dead horse to beat atp.

I honestly don't know wtf is going on? I'm really buying into the conspiracy that they do not want their investors to see that they rely solely on BTS if also their members are doing as well as BTS?? Because the Like Crazy Eng version no radio and poor playlisting, what was the point? Seven poor playlisting and radio, what was the point???

Like Crazy and Seven BOTH could have been bigger hits than Dynamite and Butter but it seems there is a restriction happening here.

• nope they wont be doing shit about him.

jk got a little bit of playlisting and radio, because it an eng single and scooter is involve in it. bighit is useless as always.

and like crazy could have been a hit like dynamite with some label push, same with RM closer. both are wasted potentials

• *I'm trying to do the unthinkable and give BigHit a moment of doubt*

-After Jin and RM's album delays, they improved for Jimin and Suga's album to ship on time.

-Then the debacle with radio for Like Crazy Eng version was slightly improved for Seven getting the Butter/Dynanite treatment (but not really because radio sucks ass for Seven too)

-And now Seven's biggest hurdle was playlisting. Tae's solo might finally get BigHit to open their wallets and give him the TTH #1 and cover he deserves??

Lmao. Definitely not.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!