What's curently in the top3 of your country's charts?

• Here in Germany:

#1 - the song is from around 6 months ago and 46 million views

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

#2 - The 90s are back yo, just kidding its a 2023 song with 7,6 million views - I love how this is a song by a Dutch and a German artist xDDDD

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

#3 - Techno is back in Germany I guess ... I mean look at the songs that are curently famous here o.o

External Content www.youtube.com

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!