Stray kids fansign event in China

• So is no one going to talk about how skz got dts from cfans online and being followed by sasaengs at the fansign event? Some members even got ignored by akgaes. Like what was jyp thinking? Is money that important than their safety?

StayTaglist

• Wait, what happened

I just woke up completely and no one is talking about on my timeline

Before the yzy fansign event Skz was getting numerous dts from Chinese fans online since last month and stays mass mailed jyp to cancel the event thinking about Skz's safety but jyp didnt cancel nor care about the complaints. So today at the event some akgaes were only giving attention to their favourite members but members like jeongin and leeknow were ignored and then i saw a sasaeng also followed seungmin to the bathroom ( dont know the authentic source of this info) istays also boycotted this event and jyp seems like doesnt care about anything

• the event was boycotted by a lot of stays and stay accounts because it was organized by yzy which has been encouraging hate messages to be spread to and about members. i think that's why there hasn't been a lot of discussion.

it's really sad that this happened and tbh just solidifies my opinion that all fansigns should be cancelled altogehter.

And knowing all of these jyp still didnt cancel it. Not surprised.

• Before the yzy fansign event Skz was getting numerous dts from Chinese fans online since last month and stays mass mailed jyp to cancel the event thinking about Skz's safety but jyp didnt cancel nor care about the complaints. So today at the event some akgaes were only giving attention to their favourite members but members like jeongin and leeknow were ignored and then i saw a sasaeng also followed seungmin to the bathroom ( dont know the authentic source of this info) istays also boycotted this event and jyp seems like doesnt care about anything

I'm updating myself now and just saw akgaes taking photos with their bias and ignoring other members while they were on the stage just watching as If they weren't part of the event, that's so fucked up. I'm so sad they have to go through this.

A humiliation over what? This fansign shouldn't have even happened in the first place.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• I'm updating myself now and just saw akgaes taking photos with their bias and ignoring other members while they were on the stage just watching as If they weren't part of the event, that's so fucked up. I'm so sad they have to go through this.

A humiliation over what? This fansign shouldn't have even happened in the first place.

stays literally mass emailed jyp to cancel the event for days knowing this fansign wont do any good to the members. It's very upsetting to see what jyp is doing. All they're getting is cash, ignoring the humiliation and danger the members have gone through. I hope they just leave asap and dont go back. Some Cstays are just nasty.

• stays literally mass emailed jyp to cancel the event for days knowing this fansign wont do any good to the members. It's very upsetting to see what jyp is doing. All they're getting is cash, ignoring the humiliation and danger the members have gone through. I hope they just leave asap and dont go back. Some Cstays are just nasty.

It pisses me off imagining they were being nice to these people and pretending the whole situation wasn't uncomfortable. I know It's their job, but they are human beings first and deserve respect.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!