This is exhausting…

• You know what they say,

“It’s KPOP, Don’t take it too seriously”

I wish I didn’t. When you have an artist whose potential eclipses the entire industry and instead of supporting them and maximising the demand; their company tries to drown them, it’s frustrating.

These people won’t care in the long run, because revisionism will creep in but anyway,

I am just going to take a break and listen to this godly masterpiece named “EXIST”

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I hope everyone enjoys the music.

Bye.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• at the end of the day there is so much fans can do

Sometimes it's better to step away and just enjoy what you love in peace ✌

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!