[BTS CONTENT] @VES, SQUARE UP

• THESE MEET ALL YOUR CHALLENGING REQUIREMENTS FOR BADGES :pepe-firing:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The perfect Jungkook badge

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN :pepe-laser-eyes:

• But do they meet the requirements?

And what's this about "active groups" when we still haven't gotten the third-gen BTS badges since YTC?

Active usually means they are having comebacks. BTS had one with Take Two not long ago, so that would work. If we get new badges, I'll make them myself, but I'm working in the Seven badge right now, then I have all of Tae's. Maybe we should get this out first...

• But do they meet the requirements?

And what's this about "active groups" when we still haven't gotten the third-gen BTS badges since YTC?

by active I mean they've released music in the last 6 months or so. I don't wanna be doing a bunch of work updating for inactive idols again if that makes sense? But yes KOOKIEEEE looks amazing. 👀 I have no work after work tonight soooooo maybe ━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

crystalblues see what you've done? Those badges you just made were so gorgeous, you got other fandoms jealous and they've come a-knocking!

🥺💖 that makes me feel betterrrr

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

MD06SU0.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!