Who's your ZEROBASEONE (ZB1) bias? (pre-debut version)

• Who's your ZEROBASEONE (ZB1) bias? 29

1. Kim Jiwoong (8) 28%
    2. Zhang Hao (10) 34%
    3. Sung Hanbin (7) 24%
    4. Matthew (3) 10%
    5. Kim Taerae (1) 3%
    6. Ricky (6) 21%
    7. Kim Gyuvin (2) 7%
    8. Park Gunwook (3) 10%
    9. Han Yujin (2) 7%

Decided to create a poll to compare their popularity in allkpop pre debut and post debut. Even if you can vote for 3 members, please vote for 1 if you like one of them more.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Keita was my 1 pick, but he didn't make it sadly. So my bias is Zhang Hao, who was my second favorite

Hao was in my 3 pick, although I have dropped him somewhat during the third round, not because he's not my favorite, but because I was afraid of Seungeon not making to the finals

Keita :drown-in-tears: My 1pick did it, but the other 2 from my top 3 didn't (Kamden e Seunghwan). But I think when someone who has no chance doesn't make it is a less traumatic experience when they have a chance or are expected to debut (like Keita), for Kamden I was just happy he became a finalist, I thought Seunghwan was the one with real chances of become a finalist.

• Keita :drown-in-tears: My 1pick did it, but the other 2 from my top 3 didn't (Kamden e Seunghwan). But I think when someone who has no chance doesn't make it is a less traumatic experience when they have a chance or are expected to debut (like Keita), for Kamden I was just happy he became a finalist, I thought Seunghwan was the one with real chances of become a finalist.

Gunwook is your 1 pick right?

I was shocked with Keita out, with Hao safe my choice for 1 pick was between Jay and Keita. After much thought I went to Keita because I thought he had better chances than Jay

In the end Jay was the one who finished at #10, and was kicked after Koreans panic voted for Taerae. Mnet was really afraid of having 4 global trainees in the group :pepe-puddle:

• g group is robbed from the start, they were given shitty disadvantages along with the unfair weightage, theres no way g group would ever win even if they got more international support

i will forever mourn for jay, he SLAYED every performance and even scored among top 4 in international votes, but his korean 1-pick sucks and dragged him to the filthy 10th place

anyways, im still glad zhang hao and matthew rightfully won especially after mnet tried to evil edit matthew causing him to drop to 9th place before final, but i still hope we could fit 1 more g group into the lineup ( keita / jay )

• Gunwook is your 1 pick right?

I was shocked with Keita out, with Hao safe my choice for 1 pick was between Jay and Keita. After much thought I went to Keita because I thought he had better chances than Jay

In the end Jay was the one who finished at #10, and was kicked after Koreans panic voted for Taerae. Mnet was really afraid of having 4 global trainees in the group :pepe-puddle:

matthew technically have korean ethnicity so its a middle finger from mnet by pushing a korean g group and pretending they have 3 g groups, making the lineup looks 'fair'

• g group is robbed from the start, they were given shitty disadvantages along with the unfair weightage, theres no way g group would ever win even if they got more international support

i will forever mourn for jay, he SLAYED every performance and even scored among top 4 in international votes, but his korean 1-pick sucks and dragged him to the filthy 10th place

anyways, im still glad zhang hao and matthew rightfully won especially after mnet tried to evil edit matthew causing him to drop to 9th place before final, but i still hope we could fit 1 more g group into the lineup ( keita / jay )

The problem with the weighted system is that Koreans fans can use it to decide the line up, as they have 50% of the votes they can divide their votes and still be assured at least 5 of thr trainees will be their picks. Gyuvin only make the top 9 because Yujin, Hanbin and even Jiwoong fans rotated their votes to prevent him from not making it. No wonder why they dropped so much on the finals catapulting Gunwook, Matthew and Ricky to the top 5 to everybody surprise

A group with Keita, PHanbin and Jay would be unbeatable really. But iFans don't like big groups, 9 is already too much for many

I honestly thought Matthew was over after he dropped, so glad he made the top 3. I'm sure he wasn't expecting it at all

• Gunwook is your 1 pick right?

Yes. Gunwook made it, but he as a 1pick was traumatic too. At first, he was hated for being a Jellyfish trainee (star creators and their Dayeon trauma lol) and then his rank dropped in the semifinal and made me question if we overastimated his 1pick. When Gyuvin was called, I lost hope, I thought just one of them would made it (my prediction was: Hanbin, Zhanghao, Yujin, Jiwoong, Matthew, Taerae, Keita and Hui, the last one for Phanbin, Gyuvin, Gunwook, Jay or Ricky).

Jay surprised me a lot. I didn't know he 1pick was that strong, even above Keita (I think we all overestimated Keita, he wasn't Mashiro who dominated Japan). Jaystars are the one who suffered the most, they treated him like voldemort with the "him" in Twitter and even mnet did him dirt. Taerae and Jiwoong suffered from charity stans. They were so kind voting for other trainees that almost had them out of the lineup.

• tbh i dont get why han yujin is so popular

aside from his cringe noona saranghaeyo ( that he were forced to say not under his own volition )

He's one of the top dancers of boys planet, has good visuals and has the maknae energy in a not forced way, just the awkward teenager he is. He wasn't one of my picks, but overall I see a lot of it boy power coming from him.

Talent/performance wise, I see Hanbin, Hao, Gunwook and Taerae as the vital members (others are talented too), I hope the later two become more popular after debut.

• Expected Ricky to be higher, but allkpop doesn't seem to have a lot of zeroses

Taerae is really underrated in int side, at least he's being more appreciated after zerobasecamp

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!