EXO Kyungsoo nominated for Best actor at the 2nd Blue Dragon Series Awards

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He played a delinquet, badass prosecutor. I liked his role hehe

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The rest of the nominees are all veteran actors. So proud of you Kyungsoo

He also sang the ost which I like a lot. Give it a listen if you haven't

External Content open.spotify.com

Bonus:

• 4 years ago he won the best new actor award <3 he was touring with Exo when it was announced

• Deserved.

He works so hard and is so good at his job.

External Content youtu.be

• Deservedly so. I think he should do it full time.

kyungsoo himself repeatedly said both singing and acting are his biggest passions and he has been working very hard for both. Idk why some people i mean mostly nonfans think kyungsoo prefers one when he can do both

• kyungsoo himself repeatedly said both singing and acting are his biggest passions and he has been working very hard for both. Idk why some people i mean mostly nonfans think kyungsoo prefers one when he can do both

I’m not saying he prefers one. Just my opinion hoping he will eventually make it full time and sing occasionally a s solo artist when he feels like it.

• I’m not saying he prefers one. Just my opinion hoping he will eventually make it full time and sing occasionally a s solo artist when he feels like it.

Kyungsoo is quite literally one of the best singing talents of his generation

If IU can be a top singer who releases albums and tours and a top actor I don’t see why Kyungsoo has to make one or the other full time when he’s so good at both. And idk how being a solo artist is part time Vs being in EXO.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!