ZB1 surpass 50K pre-orders on Ktown4u in less than 2 days

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

With two versions and less than 48 hours of pre-orders!

• WhimsyLand

Changed the title of the thread from “ZB1 surpass 50K pre-orders on Ktown4u” to “ZB1 surpass 50K pre-orders on Ktown4u in less than 2 days”.
  • They're doing amazing.

I always find funny how Haobin is more popular than Hanbin in China even if he's part of it lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• They're doing amazing.

I always find funny how Haobin is more popular than Hanbin in China even if he's part of it lol

haters will say they're bots

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• haters will say they're bots

I love ifans prejudice for idols doing well in China. They act like cbars is only one person buying 500k albums lol China is the second most populated country, of course being popular there makes you sell more (there's bulk buying too, but it doesn't happen only in China)

• External Content twitter.com

Choreo already looks good

• 100k now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!