do visuals play a factor in which groups you stan?

• For me, visuals can catch my attention, but what ultimately draws me in is the music and performance/personality aspect of the group. I won't deny that I like it when I can visually appreciate the people I stan, but I'm not really that focused on appearance for the most part beyond admiration (most of my attractions are aesthetic).

I've actually experienced that members of certain groups that I didn't find that appealing upon discovering the group, grew on me and became a lot prettier or cuter over time.

For the most part, I look for visuals when I look at fancams, not to figure out whether to stan them or not. The groups I stan are all over the place in terms of looks and aesthetics; some are downright adorable, some are more on the sexy side and some are just out of this world. Kpop idols simply ARE attractive as people, most of the time. Even if you're in it just for the music, you're going to find pretty people along the way. :cutes:

Buddy InSomnia Neverland Miracle MooMoo

<3 2021 = 10 Years of Kpop <3

giphy.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!