TREASURE 5 (T5) "Move" : BOP vs FLOP

• why it is only 5 members?

Treasure will have different subunits,

as there are 10 members and the agency wants to highlight their individual skills more.

● HyunHaYo was the first unit, consisting of rappers.

● This unit is Treasure T5, consisting of the most confident "in their looks" members. 😆

There will very likely be more subunits in future.

• Asahi and Haruto is also a unit. They just didnt do an MV for the song.

I think this is just so everyone has sets apart from the group to do at a concert.

On their tour:

Rapline had a set

Asahi/Haruto had one

Asahi had a solo

The rest of the members who didn't have one were the ones picked for T5 minus Jeongwoo. Which is why Jeongwoo's probably getting a solo.

So everyone gets a chance to shine.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• A bop for the pure fact that Junkyu wrote and composed it.

TREASURE has such an embarrassment of riches in having so many natural song writers and composers. What an advantage for a group, especially in YG.

I think this was a departure from their usual music, which will attract even more new fans.

It sounds very SM to me for some reason. It's so crazy that SM and YG sort of traded sounds with NCT sounding YG and TREASURE giving SM vibes.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• if haruto can be a part of 2 subunits-

Hyunhayo + the one with asahi....

then possibly other members could also be part of more than one subunits in future.

Anything is a possibility in future

So my point still stands.

I was thinking long term.

There may be many different temporary/permanent subunits consisting of different members.

• They have tons of possibilities.

It's the advantage of having so many songwriters and composers in the group. :yesr:

YG Family

1080x360

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!