Josh HAWLEY = BARBARIAN Gate Keeper (USA Sen. MO) ??? ; 2023.06.18

• Smoking Barbarian: 'These George Santos Cigarettes TASTE LIKE CRAP !!!' ... :mad:

(Click = Photo)==> JOSH HAWLEY (USA Senator MO) *before* Cosmetic Surgery ???

youtube.com/search=josh+hawley+d.c.+riot

JOSH HAWLEY at D.C. RIOT (Jan. 6th , 2021)

Interestingly , Trump's right-wing views are relatively Liberal.

A *lot* of Democratic Party voters , if *forced* to choose a preference between TRUMP or DESANTIS for USA PREZ in Year 2024 , choose *TRUMP* to support as the 'less evil' of two 'negative' choices for them (Democrats) ... The logic being that DESANTIS *might* be a LOT more persistent about creating an *EXTREME CONSERVATIVE UTOPIA* USA nation.

Which , I would guess that TRUMP , as re-elected USA PREZ in Year 2024 , would be *more* as the D.C. Party *BARBARIAN at the GATES (Again)* Animal ... Whereas , Ms. CASEY DESANTIS seems more ready to 'Squeeze Balls' of 'Decadent Yankee Carpetbaggers' (if you will) ... :wink:

Dick NIXON (Cal.) said of ('There You Go Again') Ron REAGAN (Cal.) -->

'(Wife) NANCY has the Ear of The President , and HE LISTENS' ... :watt:

I guess it is too late for DESANTIS to 'launch' his campaign from *MUDVILLE* ???

Although , maybe ELON MUSK could *buy* TOLEDO (OH) ??? ... And then ...

DESANTIS could 'target' the (M.A.S.H TV) 'KLINGER' (Cross Dresser) Vote ...

TOLEDO has the *MUD HENS* (AAA) Minor League Pro Baseball Team.

youtube.com/search=there+used+to+be+a+ballpark+frank+sinatra

'There Used to be a Ballpark , Where the *Air was Fresh and Clean* ...
    But now it is all owned , by the (Russia PUTIN) OLIGARCH MACHINE' ...

(And 'Vape Queen' *BRITTNEY GRINER* is on THE TEAM ???) ... :woow:

If DESANTIS eventually loses out to TRUMP -->

'There is NO JOY in MUDVILLE , (Ms.) *MIGHTY* CASEY (D) Tells You So.'

(There should be a poem , right ???)

poetryfoundation.org/poems/45398/casey-at-the-bat

DESANTIS is using 'Sweet Home Alabama' (Skynrd) song as his Rally Anthem.

And NONE of his children are named after a JONI MITCHELL song either ...

'CHELSEA Morning' ... Then again , how about this for 'song words' -->

*WOKE(ness)* UP , It was *CHELSEA* (Clinton) Morning ...

And We did Our *LOCK AND LOAD* (N.R.A Guns USA) ... :suure:

youtube.com/search=chelsea+morning+mitchell

Wonder if (USA House Rep.) Ms. MTGreene can sing ???

4NIA4 ; Drew_B <--

Edited 14 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “JOSH HAWLEY = BARBARIAN Gate Keeper (USA Sen. MO) ??? ; 2023.06.18” to “Josh HAWLEY = BARBARIAN Gate Keeper (USA Sen. MO) ??? ; 2023.06.18”.
  • More energy than I want to commit on this so early. I live in a majority Democrat region. Odd to me they seem Okay until politics does a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde on them. They become obsessed and ready to lash out. Way too much emotional drama for my taste. Horrible dinner guests.

A *lot* of Democratic Party voters , if *forced* to choose a preference between TRUMP or DESANTIS for USA PREZ in Year 2024 , choose *TRUMP* to support as the 'less evil' of two 'negative' choices for them (Democrats) .

Buyer's remorse voting Biden 2020 has eroded their blind support for Biden. The real interesting developments to watch will be how they can get Biden out of the running.

• forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=4356704

Click for TOP Message this Thread.

(1) BIDEN Supporters = Horrible dinner guests.

(2) (Democrats) = How they can get Biden out

... of the (Year 2024 USA PREZ) running?

(1) Only allow them usage of SPOONS at the dinner table ... Also , no shouting

... about TRUMP as 'Steeek a FORK eeen heeem , heee's DAYEEED !!!' ... :wink:

(2) Wishful thinking ??? ... The 'News Media Hacks' have it figured

... as 'BIDEN vs TRUMP' *again* in Year 2024 ... I suppose that I should add

... that I *personally* WISH that *neither* of them was running in Year 2024.

Edited once, last by krell ().

• Desantis apparently hates Disney. That's why Trump will beat him lol

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=4356704

Click for TOP Message this Thread.

Desantis apparently hates Disney.

That's why Trump will beat him (LOL).

youtube.com/search=mess+big+jim+croce

'You DON'T Tug on (Disney) Donald Duck's Cape ...

You DON'T Spit Into The Wind ...

You DON'T Pull the Mask Off the Ole Lone Ranger ...
    And You DON'T Mess Around With TRUMP (either)' ... :wink:

Drew_B ; 4NIA4 <--

Edited once, last by krell ().

• Got my first dose of having 2924 election talking to by someone. omg

I assumed some original thinking would occur. No, its going to be a irrational reaction to any opposing viewpoints. Npc minefield of media induced regurgitation. Immediate fury of a crazy.

• How it started was about a couple issues. The topic brought on by a Biden Campaign visit in the area. De Santis and Kennedy were also in the area. Both De Santis and Kennedy brought attention to Homeless, drugs and Crime in the City. Biden was talking about Climate crisis.

Homeless, drugs and crime - KaBoom how dare you. XD Apparently that isn't the important issue because it looks bad for the Dems. btw Governor (D) and Mayor (D) responded it was a political attack and it'll take more Federal Money.

Because De Santis was involved it got around to Trump. After that TDS took over. :pepe-clown-walk:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!