2 More Months till B1A4 Is Back

• They will be done with military in august, I can't wait, I keep watching some of their more recent performances:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If you don't know them your welcome to watch this concert compilation spans from 2011-2021

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Yseki

Changed the title of the thread from “2 More Months till B1A4 Is Done with Military” to “2 More Months till B1A4 Is Back”.
  • Most of 2nd gen bgs making comeback this summer

Its gonnaa be interesting

• Most of 2nd gen bgs making comeback this summer

Its gonnaa be interesting

Aye, hopefully it introduces some of the newer fans to older groups. It isn't that I really care if they stan or not I just want more people to talk to lol.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Aye, hopefully it introduces some of the newer fans to older groups. It isn't that I really care if they stan or not I just want more people to talk to lol.

yeah there is like Ukiss, Teen top, 2pm and infinite coming back too

• yeah there is like Ukiss, Teen top, 2pm and infinite coming back too

Yeah, I know it's secretly 2012. At this rate they might announce a MBLAQ reunion.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Yeah, I know it's secretly 2012. At this reate they might announce a MBLAQ reunion.

I actually did see sth about it on twitter

they should all recreate the Maknae Rebellion show in god year of 2023

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!