Super Junior Mnet Comeback Show

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

tbh the performance does a great job at selling the song

other performances were

bsides from the new album

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Black Suit

and a recreation of U's stage from 2006 down to the actual styling lol

i wish they have performed other bsides from the new album like Closer and Paradox but this is their first ever comeback show so yaaaay

• External Content youtu.be

This is on repeat.. yu hu hu huuu

• Official Post

Burn the Floor is still just sooo good. Is this the first time they've done nine member Black Suit?

Man if the hair hadn't been so terrible in 2006, maybe I would have gotten into Super Junior back then. ^^

• Official Post

you know what I think this is the first time they done a nine member black suit

They should just remake their old discography that would sweet

omg I would be so down for a remake album... Hell I'd take a studio version of the rock version of Bonomana. 😁

Is the guy in your sig the Untamed guy that everyone is always talking about?? Y'all about to make me start watching that show!

• omg I would be so down for a remake album... Hell I'd take a studio version of the rock version of Bonomana. 😁

Is the guy in your sig the Untamed guy that everyone is always talking about?? Y'all about to make me start watching that show!

bonamana rock song is a mood, I think the audio version is on they super shows albums

yes this is Xiao Zhan and this is from his latest drama Douluo Continent which is amazing and have great cgi. You can find the drama on YouTube or WeTV app, it finished yesterday.

• Official Post

yes this is Xiao Zhan and this is from his latest drama Douluo Continent which is amazing and have great cgi. You can find the drama on YouTube or WeTV app, it finished yesterday.

oooh I will add that to my list too. <3<3

Yes watch the untamed :shake-it: or read the novel... or watch the anime lol

I think I'm about to! I finished one of the dramas I was watching this weekend and I'm about to be done with some anime so it's a good time to start. :blushing:

Ok now I just gotta rewatch these stages for the next six hours till I get off work and really listen to the album.

• oooh I will add that to my list too. <3<3

I think I'm about to! I finished one of the dramas I was watching this weekend and I'm about to be done with some anime so it's a good time to start. :blushing:

Ok now I just gotta rewatch these stages for the next six hours till I get off work and really listen to the album.

Douluo continent also has an animation but the story is different to the drama, but the animation is more closely similar to the novel than dc

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!