little cute things in D-Day tour in Kanagawa

• today’s the last day of Suga’s D-Day tour in Kanagawa and maybe Army in AKP want to see some updates on how CUTE everybody is

Start from SDL fanchant which might as well an official fanchant

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and a j-army really want her phone to be taken like US army but alas, no iphone no galaxy, so she come up with good solution

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

yoongi is teasing j-army because there’s no phone to take :holding-back-tears:

he’s a rapper don’t let this fool you i repeat he’s. a. rapper.

The band is being playful but listen to his whine, pls listen he belongs to my pocket pls give him to me i—

Anyway the last day is also broadcasted in live viewing so this is a sneak peek of what you see…in cinema :eyes:

Ending this post with chaotic “sorry i’m cute” update from japan fancall event :emotionalpepe:

Happy festa everyone, we’re fed well this weekend, we’ll also have a Take Two week, Suchwita with Jin (!!!) and few more surprises so be healthy :borahae:

ArmyTaglist

• Play your instrument part is hilarious :angryr:

Also, Samsung phone banner :angryr:

The venue was huge! It's weird barely finding any content from concerts but this is my kind of crowed, they only dance and sing! phones annoys me ^^

Hope his cough got better

• The venue was huge! It's weird barely finding any content from concerts but this is my kind of crowed, they only dance and sing! phones annoys me ^^

Hope his cough got better

in a way i have some respect for people who do fancams, the stable ones at that because if i were them i’d literally forget to bring out my phone because i’m too mesmerized and too busy headbangin

But YES the japan dates fancam are so hard to find :holding-back-tears:

• in a way i have some respect for people who do fancams, the stable ones at that because if i were them i’d literally forget to bring out my phone because i’m too mesmerized and too busy headbangin

But YES the japan dates fancam are so hard to find :holding-back-tears:

I've been to bunch of concerts and i don't have a single clip from them ^^ I'm there to sing snd dance and not to be cameraman ^^

I'm thankful too but it could never be me :-)

It was smart to choose a Japan date for live viewing, due to their law, that's the only footage we'll have from there

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!