New girl group, creative directed by Idol School's Lee Haein, with a member who composed Unforgiven

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

in case you haven't see the trailer:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wait Natty will debut in Kiss of life? :wow:

Also there's already some buzz for the Unforgiven producer girl (Belle)- pretty +talented at such a young age.

Seems like an interesting group concept by the teasers and age wise members are not too young which is nice.

Hoping they will have a great debut, will be checking them

• Wait Natty will debut in Kiss of life? :wow:

Also there's already some buzz for the Unforgiven producer girl- pretty +talented at such a young age.

Seems like an interesting group concept by the teasers and age wise members are not too young which is nice.

Hoping they will have a great debut, will be checking them

Yes Natty will be here

yeah, I also curious about that composer member!

:pepe-excited:

• Gonna check them. I'm glad Natty become a gg member, overall soloists only do well when they debut in a group first.

External Content www.youtube.com

• I'm glad Haein is having opportunities in the entertainment industry, even if it's behind the scenes, after being cruelly deprived of her 1st place in idol school.

The trailer alone makes this group intriguing and interesting. The fact that Natty is a member too.

And Belle is really impressive. She was one of the two composers of Miyeon "softly" and "charging" and she composed for Purple Kiss "find you" too (also Lesserafim Unforgiven but there are 18 composers on this song (which is shocking considering the end result))

More idol composers is always welcomed. I hope she will compose for the group

• I guess I'll follow belle for the time being, just like Sohyun

• Off topic: Too many cooks spoil the broth X/

On topic: I think she was involved with Mark's solo song Child too..sample of her voice was used as well in the song

• From TripleS right ? I heard they had an idol composer too but I don't know what songs she composed

Yes, Park Sohyun, the S14 (14th member)

She composed Deja Vu for KRE's bside (their newly debuted unit)

External Content open.spotify.com

She also had a personal work on spotify but I forgot her artist name

• Sounds good ! Will be checking on the songs she composes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!