Lily Rose Depp won't do press for The Idol due to backlash over her nepo baby denial comments

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

allegedly is also afraid of questions about her dad

yikes

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• intresting

It's also crazy that actually talented nepo babies don't have any problems admitting their privileges. Meanwhile people like her 🙄

External Content www.youtube.com

• truly don't get why nepo kids are so bad at handling this question/accusation

like so many have literally done it exactly right - yes, I am extremely priviliged and glad to be working in my sector, I will always strive to do my best regardless, blah blah. Every nepo kid who said something similar to this was applauded and praised and people moved on. It's only the ones who start whining about getting where they are through their hard work aloooone and NEVER relying on their connections who get dragged. Because sis, no. You working hard does not negate that privilege. That's all people want you to acknowledge! How hard is it?

tho if she doesn't want to talk about Depp, understandable.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!