Having a featuring with new popular artists after a long break is a good strategy.

• BIGBANG Taeyang's last comeback is doing pretty good from what I see and his two tracks featuring Lisa and Jimin are doing great numbers + have done their job to promote the upcoming album. For me it's a very good strategy that the Black Label (and Taeyang) decided to adopt by using two people with a solid and large fanbase. I think more artists should do the same if they're coming out of a very long break, it will assure them to do numbers and secure a good comeback from a financial perspective.

On the other hand, I also think that these featuringz are possible because it's from a former A-list idol. I don't think it's possible for everyone to pull it like this.

Anyway, the marketing team has done a good job and I wanted to highlight it. I wouldn't be surprised if GD do the same on his future album (if he finally decide to release one😭)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!