[theqoo] FIFTY FIFTY CUPID EXPECTED TO HIT #25 ON BILLBOARD HOT 100

• It is crazy how Twin version managed to have over 5 million daily streams without big fandom support 2½ months after release. And it is just only one version. I have never seen something like this ever in kpop.

FvZxgDtXoAEdoyR?format=jpg&name=large

• It is crazy how Twin version managed to have over 5 million daily streams without big fandom support 2½ months after release. And it is just only one version. I have never seen something like this ever in kpop.

i think this is extremely normal for how viral songs perform on charts. most of the time genuine hit songs stay high not due to fandom streaming at all. it’s time we stop treating this song like a usual kpop song reliant on the usual fandom streaming tactics and just look at it like any song that went viral globally from any genre or language. people stream the song bc they like it, not bc they’re a hardcore fifty fifty stan trying to make them stay afloat on charts lol

• i think this is extremely normal for how viral songs perform on charts. most of the time genuine hit songs stay high not due to fandom streaming at all. it’s time we stop treating this song like a usual kpop song reliant on the usual fandom streaming tactics and just look at it like any song that went viral globally from any genre or language. people stream the song bc they like it, not bc they’re a hardcore fifty fifty stan trying to make them stay afloat on charts lol

What I mean, If they would have Blackpink or BTS fandom, they would probably have 1 - 2 million more daily streams and numbers would look even crazier than now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!