Success stans, at what point would you get tired of bragging about about millionaires getting more millions

• while most people are struggling? Kudos to those millionaires. They made it and people celebrated their success. But as everyone else continues to get poorer and poorer, why continue to brag about them earning more and more

• literally no clue, and those people cannot give you a real answer they don't even know why they do it themselves. I am done celebrating millionaires, i don't care anymore, i'm not gonna sit and say i'm happy that someone is getting richer while i struggle in life everyday, screw that. millionaires suck, screw rich people man i hope they lose their money. sorry not sorry. love kpop though!

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• my faves gets so much hate everywhere, in this site is full of haters...

so i am so happy when i can tell them that my fave got another stadium show, another super brand deal, thier music and sales on top of the charts.

haters fuel me to push that achievment down their throat. :send-love-bunny:Bon Appetit

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• i've said many times, i don't care about brand deals, i only care about clips and photos

as for them getting richer; i'm not mad about it, they earned it with their hard work. they aren't like bezos and other similar trash that mistreats their employees in every possible way. their richness (is this even a word lol) upsets me

• i've said many times, i don't care about brand deals, i only care about clips and photos

as for them getting richer; i'm not mad about it, they earned it with their hard work. they aren't like bezos and other similar trash that mistreats their employees in every possible way. their richness (is this even a word lol) upsets me

yeah agreed, the truly wealthy would be so happy if people started to focus on working musicians and artists cause what better distraction than that (richness is a good word for it, wealth is another one)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!