TEIXEIRA (USAF Military) = Arrested (Fri. 19th = BAIL Event) ; Conspiracy Theories + Weapons ??? ; 2023.05.12

• https://archive.today/FC7cX = (NYTimes)

War, Weapons and Conspiracy Theories.
    (TEIXEIRA JAIL BAIL Court Event = Fri. 19th)

Inside (USAF) Airman TEIXEIRA's Online World.

A review of (his) more than 9,500 messages

offers important clues about the mind-set
    of a young (USA Military USAF) Airman implicated
    in a vast leak of government secrets ; 2023.05.06

archive.today/KDxwn ... <-- (NYTimes Source)

Airman (USA Military) Accused of (Info) Leak Has History of Racist and Violent Remarks ... Filing Says Prosecutors accused Jack Teixeira of trying to fecklessly cover up his actions and described a possible propensity toward violence ; 2023.04.27

*** Begin Quote ***

Prosecutors pointedly questioned (USA Air Force) Airman Jack Teixeira’s overall state of mind, disclosing that he was Suspended from (education) High School in 2018 for alarming comments about the use of Molotov Cocktails (explosives) and other weapons, and trawled the internet for information about mass shootings ... (Upon his arrest) Investigators found a small arsenal (guns , ammo) in his bedroom at the house he shared with his mother and stepfather ... Inside a gun locker two feet from his bed, law enforcement officials found multiple weapons, including handguns, bolt-action rifles, shotguns, an AK-style high-capacity weapon (apparently NOT a *toy*) and a GAS MASK ... F.B.I. Special Agents also found ammunition, tactical pouches and what appeared to be a silencer-style accessory in his desk drawer ... Prosecutors also made public a series of social media posts from 2022 and 2023 in which Airman Teixeira expressed his desire to kill a “ton of people” and cull the “weak minded,” and described what he called an “assassination van” (???) that would cruise around killing people in a “crowded urban or suburban environment.”

*** End Quote ***

Observation -->

Yet another ( Steven Carrillo ) *WACKO* in the (USAF) USA MILITARY ??? ... :watt:

One *wonders* how Airman TEIXEIRA got the MILITARY INFO *ACCESS* LEVEL

that he had it ... Let alone , that he was even *approved* as USA MILITARY at all.

(Fake News = As intended humor below)

youtube.com/search=classical+gas+mason+williams

Airman TEIXEIRA's Favorite Song = 'Classical GAS MASK' ... :wink:

Edited 19 times, last by krell ().

• (Reserved for Feedback Replies , Observations , Information)

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=4300135

Click for TOP Message this Thread.

*Apparently* there is *NOTHING* to the (claim) validity of the the notion
    (AKP Messages below) that the AK-47 weapon was 'TOY' in any way.

By now , it would have been stated ... FBI has a *lot* of *evidence*

of *Criminal Behavior* from TEIXEIRA that has *nothing* to do with

the *reality* that he owned a 'Gun Room' level arsenal of weapons.

*Amusing* , his LAWYER saying of the TEIXEIRA 'Gun Room' situation as -->

'What else is New ??? ... WHY is anyone surprised he has a GUN ROOM ???'

As far as BAIL for TEIXEIRA , I would argue that TEIXEIRA = *DISGRACE* ...

And so , a possible candidate for a SUICIDE ATTEMPT if given BAIL ???

NO WAY should TEIXEIRA get BAIL in my view ... UNLESS that one (JUDGE)
    *wants* it that TEIXEIRA does commit SUICIDE ???

TEIXEIRA = NO BAIL = *Alive* to SERVE his *Likely* PRISON Time Punishment ???

Edited 7 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “TEIXEIRA (Military Airman USAF) = Arrested, Wacky, *Extremely* Dangerous ??? ; 2023.04.27” to “TEIXEIRA (USA Military USAF Airman) = Arrested, Wacky, *Extremely* Dangerous ??? ; 2023.04.27”.
  • You mean "state-affiliated" outlets - well, no, you won't find any information contradicting the establishment narrative there. ¬‿¬

Your 'Deep State' = 'Mind Control' accusations (guns = toys) = *not* validated yet ... And likely never will be ... Is my view , simple enough ... With TEIXEIRA , the F.B.I has the *main* criminal accusation of him *leaking* classified information ...
    Again, *no* reputable USA News Agency is saying any of the TEIXEIRA weapons
    were plastic toys ... I would say , at this point , to argue that (these guns = toys)
    is to spread *false* information to others ... But , you did get *me* to reply
    to this issue = I got TROLLED ??? ... :wink:

https://archive.today/SQ3hR ... <-- (Boston Globe News Source)

Teixeira family says they hope Guardsman accused of leaking military secrets will receive ‘fair and just treatment’ ... Judge expected to decide whether Jack Teixeira will remain jailed or released to the custody of his father as case against him continues in court ; 2023.04.29

*** Begin Quoting ***

Teixeira owned *several weapons* , including handguns, rifles, shotguns, and “an AK-style high-capacity weapon” that were found stored in a gun locker about two feet from his bed during a search of his home, according to (Law Enforcement) COURT filings (from F.B.I ???) ... A silencer-style accessory was found in a desk drawer during the search, according to authorities.

*** End Quoting ***

Observation -->

*Apparently* the "AK-style high-capacity weapon" of TEIXEIRA is a *real* (metal gun barrel) weapon = *nothing* that is toy or plastic about it ... Instead , apparently , a real gun weapon that shoots real bullets from a 'high capacity' (many bullet) 'automatic' gun ammo clip ... Plus , a *SILENCER* (strongly reduces gun sound upon firing it) seems hardly a reassuring aspect concerning the *possible* intentions and motivations of Mr. TEIXEIRA.

Edited 5 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “TEIXEIRA (USA Military USAF Airman) = Arrested, Wacky, *Extremely* Dangerous ??? ; 2023.04.27” to “TEIXEIRA (USAF Military) = Arrested (Fri. 19th = BAIL Event) ; Conspiracy Theories + Weapons ??? ; 2023.05.12”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!