Is Nmixx bigger than Itzy?

• I don’t know if I can even consider them the same level, that itself is a stretch. Nmixx has a disadvantage considering the music they release, is kinda experimental, almost as if JYP is testing the waters with comeback. This ofcourse means people might not like the beat changes, or the concept. Meanwhile itzy has a pretty normal discography, with your general vibe to music. I think it’s safe to say if you compared them when they were both rookies, itzy would take the cake, and that’s simply because they have a fixed discography and concept unlike nmixx.

• The problem with nmixx is that they don't have an identity, this last cmb is just a reaction of nj popularity with rnb like how their debut was a copy of aespa with next level

What will they do all their career? Just take from any concept that is popular at the moment ? Bc that's not what other jyp gg become popular for

• The problem with nmixx is that they don't have an identity, this last cmb is just a reaction of nj popularity with rnb like how their debut was a copy of aespa with next level

What will they do all their career? Just take from any concept that is popular at the moment ? Bc that's not what other jyp gg become popular for

You said it perfectly, groups like itzy and twice are known for having they’re own individual identities, nmixx sadly relies on what is popular in Kpop. Nmixx are by far the best vocal based gg in JYP, maybe even 4th gen, it’s sad to see they lack identity with all this talent.

• Loading…
    █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

10%
    ███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%
    █████▒▒▒▒▒

50%
    ███████▒▒▒

100%
    ██████████

(づ๑•ᴗ•๑)づ♡ Aespa ♡ ˎˊ˗

* ੈ✩‧₊˚˗MY OPINION: I don’t think Nmixx has become more popular, however in the future I can see them being competition for Itzy. JYP is already really focused on Nmixx having a successful way to fame, and right now itzy feels like it’s not really being prioritized. The more work you put into making a Kpop group successful, the more likely they are to succeed. And even though it doesn’t always apply, but when you’re under a big 3 company that’s kinda the way it works. Not to mention how looking at the fact that Itzy’s recent comebacks haven’t been pleasing the public, the public is waiting for a act to come and sweep the popularity away. However Itzy does also have a advantage, that being that unlike Nmixx, they have a fixed comeback and fan base. NMIXX’s concept is constantly progressing and changing, and their fandom isn’t any differently. Despite Nmixx having a lot more resources, hype, and overall to begin with, they still lack the stability Itzy had.

°。⋆⸜-Signing out……-°。⋆⸜

EE016445-C8C4-42A5-B5DF-2C8097368BF0.jpeg

네가 참 궁금해 그건 너도 마찬가지 (ooh, ooh)...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!