Best Kpop Vocalists 2023 (Close: April 30)

• That was a hard choice to make 😬

I was torn between Rosé, Jongho, Jungkook, Taeyeon and Wendy.

I'm in LOVE with Rosé's voice. For me it is unique, I love it so much. But deep down, even if she is my favorite Idol in this list, I know she's not the BEST vocalist.

Jongho proved many, many times that his voice was incredibly powerful. He pushes the note high and long. Literally when I listen to Guerrilla, I feel like I'm waiting for the chorus just for him.

Jungkook... I feel like I don't need to say something. For me, he's literally the definition of an Ace. He knows how to do everything ! I think this is THE idol I'm the most admirative of. And his voice is like sugar (not the Idol 😭, like real sugar).

Taeyeon and Wendy : I feel like their voices are a little similar. Beautiful voices clearly, the one thing that made me hesitate to vote for them is that their voices are too "high" for me, and sometimes it irritates my ears (it's the same with Winter and Ning Ning voices, and they are amazing singers !). But that doesn't take anything away from their talent, it's just a preference.

Guess who I voted for ? 👀

"You can just enjoy music without understanding it, music is a universal language." - CL

• ᰔᩚI will go ahead and go with IU, I am a huge IU fan, and I think her vocals are a true masterpiece. A good runner up would be Rosé, but IU just has some very memorable songs which can never be replaced! Everyone on this list was extremely talented, but IU’s soft tone goes great with her concept!ᰔᩚ

4BBBED69-55BC-446A-AB42-E4923668C658.jpeg

네가 참 궁금해 그건 너도 마찬가지 (ooh, ooh)...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!