TREASURE 2022-2023 [HELLO] TOUR – GROSS UPDATE

• All data from @touringdata and official reports, regarding this tour, will be posted here. :finger-heart:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TeumeTaglist

• External Content twitter.com

• HELLO HELLO HELLO

DOLLA DOLLA BIIIILLLLSSS

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952ad917e58f60bc5d3f7725c6e4aafb37e5d3052ef&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• This is interesting.

This is their first tour. Pretty much catapults them to the front in 4th gen.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• I NEVER

EEEEEEEVVVAAAARRR!

Want to hear anyone say that any other YG artist is paying for TREASURE's comebacks.

TREASURE is not only self-funding but they bringing gold bricks to that new YG building.

293ee22dac7900dff4aa4de0c585814b987d7b3c.gif

YG Family

1080x360

• This is going to be a $50 million grossing tour.

Just imagine. It's their first.

That's powerful.

YG Family

1080x360

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!